- Airport Meet & Greet
- English/Spanish Speaking Drivers
- Comfortable Vehicles
- Always On Time
- Polite & Reliable
- Safety is our Commitment
- Book Online at any time! from Anywhere!
- Fixed Rates
Common Destinations &Prices
|Destination||Price from Quito Airport (USD)||Estimated Riding Time|
|Downtown Quito (Day Time)||$25||40 min|
|Downtown Quito (Night Time past 9pm)||$30||40 min|
|Quitumbe Bus Terminal (South)||$40||1 hour|
|Carcelen Bus terminal (North)||$35||45 min|
|Otavalo||$85||1 hour 45 min|
|Mindo||$95||2 hours 20 min|
|Baños||$160||3 hours 15 min|
- Who will pick me up at the airport?
One of our available drivers will be at your arrival holding a sign with your name.
- How and where do I meet the driver?
Our driver will be at the arrivals gate holding a sign with the name you have provided.
- How do I make the payment?
Payment is due in cash directly to the person that picks you up
- Do you accept credit cards?
No, unfortunately, we don´t accept credit or debit as for now only cash.
- How many people can ride in an SUV?
The number of people that can ride in an SUV car is four (4) and four checked bags.
- May I hire the same driver for additional transportation service?
Yes, you may hire the same driver, talk to him directly or contact us there is not an issue.
- What is the distance and time from Quito Airport to downtown Quito?
The Distance from the Quito Airport (Mariscal Sucre) to Downtown Quito is a 40-minute ride and 22 miles (35km) to the heart of Quito.