Mindo tour from Quito is all about nature, located two hours northwest of Quito. In the cloud forest Reserve Mindo-Nambillo, you can find almost 500 species of birds in their habitat in one of the most biodiverse places of flora and fauna. Due to its location near the Equator, and height above sea level.
Wealth regarding birds, butterflies, orchids and beautiful natural resorts in existing rivers and waterfalls. The perfect scenery to enjoy hiking and practice adventure and water sports, night tour, frog concert, chocolate tour, nightlife. Experience and get to know everything this cozy small town has to offer!
This is a paradise for bird watchers or nature lovers who enjoy outdoor activities and a connection with the earth.
Mindo tour is suitable for everyone in the family!
- Hotel Pick Up (Quito)
- On the way visit the Equator line, visit Inhabited Crater
- Descend to the cloud forest for about 2 hours
- Bird watching (hummingbirds mainly)
- Chocolate Tour
- Frog concert or insects night tour
- Tarabita (cable car), Canopy(zip line) are optional
- 5 Waterfalls trail hike
- Return to Quito