Enjoy Quito to Banos tour, a wonderful place known in the world for its medicinal waters that flow from the interior of the earth, therefore rich in minerals from a volcanic origin. From ancient times, indigenous, colonizers and friars, bathed in, which gave rise to its name. Baños is touristic destiny for national and international visitors, due to the wide variety and offer of activities, accommodation, restaurants, discos, bars, among others. Making it the ideal place for outdoor activities, ecotourism and practice adventure sports, surrounded by nature. So visitors can enjoy natural landscapes along the route of the waterfalls, practice adventure sports such as zip line, rafting, kayaking, canyoning, rock climbing, bungee jump, rappel, horseback riding, ecological hiking, mountain biking and much more.
On the way
- Cross the avenue of the volcanoes
- Several stops to try typical local snacks in different towns
- Visit an Indian Market (Salasaca)
- Waterfalls, hike to the famous devil´s cauldron (entance included), Agoyán, brides vail
- Adventure sports to choose from: Rafting, Rappel, Moutain Bike, Horseback Ride, Zipline, Cablecar, Hiking ( at your discretion / not included in price)
- Hot Spring Pools ( at your discretion / not included in price)
- End of the world swing and lookout point (entrance included)
- Nightlife (at your own discretion)
Please note: some activities are not included in this tour since some travelers will chose to do them or not due to prefferences, ages and other facts, anyway there will be time for the not included acctivities on day two.