Enjoy the all-inclusive Quito to Banos tour, Baños is a wonderful place known in the world for its cozy atmosphere and subtropical weather. The perfect place for travelers who just want to relax or want to combine it with adventure and adventure sports.
From ancient times, indigenous, colonizers and friars, bathed in its medicinal waters that flow from the interior of the earth, making it rich of volcanic minerals, this activity gave rise to its name Baños de Agua Santa
Banos is one of many Ecuador tourist attractions and destinations for national and international visitors, due to the wide variety and offer of activities, accommodation, restaurants, discos, bars, among others. Making it the ideal place for outdoor activities, ecotourism and practice adventure sports, surrounded by nature. Visitors can enjoy natural landscapes along the route of the waterfalls, end of the world swing, also known as Casa del Arbol, practice adventure sports such as: Banos zipline, rafting, kayaking, canyoning, rock climbing, bungee jump, rappel, horseback riding, ecological hiking, mountain biking and much more. Also, visit the famous end of the world swing!
You plan it, we make it possible!
On the way
- Cross the avenue of the volcanoes
- Several stops to try typical local snacks in different towns
- Visit an Indian Market (Salasaca)
- Waterfalls, hike to the famous devil´s cauldron (entance included), Agoyán, brides vail
- Adventure sports to choose from: Rafting, Rappel, Moutain Bike, Horseback Ride, Zipline, Cablecar, Hiking ( at your discretion / not included in price)
- Hot Spring Pools ( at your discretion / not included in price)
- End of the world swing and lookout point (entrance included)
- Nightlife (at your own discretion)
Please note: some activities are not included in this tour since some travelers will chose to do them or not due to prefferences, ages and other facts, anyway there will be time for the not included acctivities on day two.